Monday, May 15, 2006

Today is Smunday

I realized that I spend my entire weekend doing chores and chasing after my son, so I need a day between Sunday and Monday to actually relax. So I've invented an extra day called Smunday, which fits between Sunday and Monday.

I realize that my new eight day week may be a tad inconvenient for the rest of the world, but I figure everybody could use an extra day -- and in my new scheme, you get to choose where to take it. Those of you still young enough to party might want to have Fraturday between Friday and Saturday, so that you don't waste Saturday because you got in at 2am, slept till lunchtime, and were useless until you'd had several cups of coffee and had thrown up some toast and orange juice.

No comments:

A Brief History of Trumpistan

January 21: A coalition of eighteen states led by Texas announce their succession from the United States, forming a new country reviving the...